Maher & Maher, an IMPAQ Company
Why Maher & Maher?
Everyone at Maher has their own story to tell and this fact defines who we are. Ours is a culture that respects and honors this diversity. We are dedicated to utilizing each employees' unique talents to their full potential and maximizing their contributions in the work we do.
We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced field, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility, create solutions and produce results. And we reward people for taking on challenges and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
If you are selected to join Maher & Maher, you will be among the best of the best in our industry and become a key member of our dynamic, high-performing team.
To learn more about Maher & Maher, visit www.mahernet.com
Working with federal agencies, Analysts/Assistant Project Managers at Maher & Maher play an important role in helping implement workforce development initiatives across the country. They work on projects that develop and deliver varied and innovative outreach, technical assistance, and training solutions for clients. These solutions range from technical assistance guides, to online learning platforms and web-based training, to in-person facilitation and training. Maher & Maher’s projects focus on a range of topics, such as apprenticeship, competency models, youth programs, sector strategies, and others, that are critical to workforce development today.
The Analyst/Assistant Project Manager will have a wide-range of responsibilities that will include supporting tasks and projects; supporting and contributing to technical assistance products; and supporting virtual and in-person events. This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement.
· At least 2 years of professional work experience.
· Experience working in a team environment.
· Understanding of project management and technical assistance is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with demonstrated ability to express complex ideas clearly.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
· Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
· Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
· Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Must be located within commuting distance of downtown Washington, DC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.